Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring "Break"

Well we're just a few hours into spring break and already I'm wondering how we're going to fill our days this week. It's not that I don't want all of my children here with me all day, every day. If that was our routine I'd be fine. I'd be used to it. Because we'd have a different routine than the one we have now, which is that on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays it's an even playing field at least in the mornings, and I'm not outnumbered 3:1. Like I am this week.

So I thought about getting something together for us to do this week....like arts & crafts....or learning activities....or field trips. But then I thought....NAH....I'll just do something I want to do like, say, recover the cornice boards in my bedroom while the kids fight with each other, tear up the house, and run around in their pajamas all day eating Cheez-its a box at a time.

I love my room now. Which is a good thing because we're all going to be living in it since the rest of my house was destroyed earlier by unsupervised children.

1 comment:

Colored With Memories said...

So what project will you tackle next?!?

Thanks so much for the tip on Live Writer...I will be downloading that ASAP!

Hey, I just got approved for BlogHer ads...I wanted to ask how you liked having them on your site...is the $ real, and any cons?

could you email me at kerrygibson76@hotmail.com thanks!!!