Pages

Friday, May 09, 2008

Ninja Tech

What? You mean you don't strap your pirate sword on your back and wear goggles when you work on the computer?

Sorry for the absence in posting that has been noticed by one of my three readers. Not real sure what I've been doing but I know I've been really busy. So busy that I couldn't even wake up a couple of mornings this week to go work out. Actually, seems that some little person has woken me up in the middle of the night a couple of times and after handling the crisis I go back to bed only to lay there from about 2 am on willing myself to go back to sleep, knowing the alarm is set for 4:40. Go to sleep, go to sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, hmmmm....hmmmm....hmmmm.....finding sleepy place...sleep....you're getting very sleepy....sleep...sleep.... and then I look at the clock and it's 4 am and I slap the alarm button off and miraculously go straight to sleep. Then wake up at 6:30 feeling like a total loser, knowing the Golden Girls are heading home from the gym at that point laughing at me, calling me a wimp.

I finally made it to the gym this morning only for the second time this week, and Rose (seriously...that is her name...I found that out after I dubbed her a Golden Girl) was speed walking on the treadmill and waved at me as soon as I walked in and hollered across the room "We thought you'd dropped off the face of the earth.... (and I think I heard her follow it up with Loser)." It's nice to be missed.

Hopefully I'll get back on track with working out and blogging. Maybe I just need some power. Maybe I'll try those goggles and sword.

4 comments:

Rhonda Case said...

I don't know how you do it all! You are my hero!!!

Mary Abigail said...

I think all this means that you need to rest. Forget the Golden Girls! YOu need your sleep! :)

ArtcTrish said...

Those Golden Girls don't have anything but their bladders waking them in the night! Glad you posted again though....:)

Colored With Memories said...

I wouldn't be able to blog either, if that was the chair I had to sit on to do it!

Guess this comment means I am your 4th reader!