Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Desperate Times, Desperate Measures

Yes. It's as it looks. (but don't look at the unmade bed please). He's sitting on the potty. And shortly after this picture was taken he used it. At 13 months old.

He's not a genius. And I'm not insane. I'm just tired. So tired of changing diapers I could just cry.

That, and the sad fact that we can no longer afford to put gas in the cars AND buy diapers.

FOUR DOLLARS A GALLON {shaking head and sighing loudly}

You feel me?

3 comments:

Rhonda Case said...

Please call me!!! I must talk with you about potty training!

Colored With Memories said...

wow, let me know how this works out!

Sarah said...

Good for you! Babies all over the world use the potty from infancy on - with just a little help from adults to make it there. I've been doing infant potty training with Matthew since 7 months and I hardly ever have to change a poopy diaper! There is lots of support for early potty training, so good luck!