Pages

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Gotta Tell You Something


They have become such friends. Of course we hear the typical "he touched me" or "she's looking at me," but more often than not you'll catch them with their arms around each other, whispering to each other, and even talking in their own language. I had growing up (and have still) a special relationship with my own brother, so when I see this love between these two it makes me smile. They have in one another a friend for life.

Once when I was about nine and my brother six, at a bus stop, some punk kid said something really mean, so I did what any big sister would do - I nailed the big bully with my fifteen pound book bag. I think I might have drawn blood. And I never lost a moment's sleep over it.

I wonder what he'll have to do for her one day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: