Pages

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Next Item Up for Bid


No I'm not auditioning for the Price is Right. By request...here is a self portrait of the new do. When I got home from getting my hair cut William said "oh Mama....your hair is so pretty!" So nice to have a fan greet you when you come home. Later on I heard him on the phone telling Papa that "Mama doesn't have long hair anymore."

When I sat down yesterday for the cut and told my hairdresser what I wanted she almost wouldn't do it...she said she was afraid I'd regret it. I can't believe I had absolutely no feelings as all that hair fell to the floor as she was cutting. Only thing I could think was how quickly I could dry and fix it now. And an added bonus....now I don't have to worry about going out of the house with spit up in my hair (yes that has happened more than once!).

We're off to cook out with friends (now those are VERY good friends who would invite this crew over for a BBQ) and enjoy the holiday.

Happy Fourth!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

The "do" looks good Julie! I'm getting mine cut next week...hopefully, it will turn out as well! :)

Mary Abigail said...

Love it! I want the new Katie Holmes Cruise cut. Guess that means I have to let it grow!

Karen Vanoy said...

Love the hair! You could be my twin sister. That is about the style I have right now.

Mary Anna said...

Cute-cute-cute! And btw, thank you for your encouraging comments, and reminding me that the grass is always greener on the other side. You may not realize this--but you seem to handle motherhood so gracefully, and make it look like so much fun, that it becomes that much more enticing. And thanks for giving me my future blog name. I need to have kids, if for nothing else, but a never-ending supply of blog fodder.