Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Gimme Some Lovin'

We were having a lazy Sunday afternoon today after naps and the kids were doing what they do best these days - loving on Baby Stuart. I thought the look on his face was priceless. William just wanted to hold him and Catherine just wanted to kiss him. And he looks like he's just trying to find an escape route. At least he will never have to worry about being alone. Neither will I, now that I think about it. It's quite comforting in a suffocating, walls closing in on you claustrophobic sort of way!

And no William was not making an appearance on Miami Ink....he got a cool new Spiderman pen that doubles as an ink pad. Those are Spiderman stamps all over his arm. I fell asleep in the chair this afternoon and woke up with the same stamps...but in red....all up and down my legs. According to William though, I'm now cool.

No comments: