Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Add Hairdresser To My Duties

...because I didn't have anything to do this afternoon and was bored.

Riiiiiiiiight.

Actually, cutting her hair on the back porch is easier than loading all three kids in the car, schlepping out to find someone to cut it and wrangling the other two while she melts down in the stylist's chair.  Been there, bought the t-shirt.

So she wanted to get her hair did and this is what we ended up with.

If you look closely it does sort of look like she stuck her head through a barbed wire fence and let a goat chew off the ends.

But she's happy.  And that's all the matters in our world.  'Cause when the five-year-old's happy, we're allllllll happy.

Ya hear me?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, I'm really impressed!! It is me, or is her hair alot lighter?