Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Aint Skeerd


For those who might have forgotten what happened last year when William went to talk to Santa, there's a refresher photo for you.

I am happy to report that after a trial run in Santa's lap last week, Santa is our FRIEND this year! William hopped right up and told Santa he wanted a Cars dbd (that would be DVD) and lots of other toys and a Jack in the Box. I looked at Andy and said HUH? Santa looked at William and scratched his beard and said...well....I sure don't get many requests for a Jack in the Box these days but I'll see if I can find you one. Of all things. A Jack in the Box. A scary little creation that should have been outlawed years ago. Those things freak me out. Even though I know what to expect I still jump. Oh well. I'll try to go in the other room before he gets to the end of the song. That is if Santa brings him one. He has to be a good boy. Right now it's all up in the air.

Soon we'll do the real deal and get our picture made with Santa. William will be wearing a T-shirt that says "Aint Skeerd."

No comments: