Pages

Friday, February 08, 2008

It's Not Easy Being Green

Um, I'm not sure, but I'm think-ing that, uh, I might have killed this poor plant. It could possibly fall under the category of murder in the first degree - as in premeditated murder. Because the thing is, I know before I ever even purchase a plant that I'm going to kill it. Because I have too many other creatures in my care to feed, water, and expose to sunlight. So plants usually rank last. Right above dust and mold. Actually I grow mold better than I do plants.

My cousin apparently got all the green in our family. Check out The Garden Sage. I obviously need to make a purchase myself to fill up my pretty blue pot that was the final resting place for the sad little plant pictured above. Although I'm not sure she would sell something live to me. Maybe she'll send me some more mold.

But check out all the pretty things she has! (By the way....don't you just love Etsy? And I thought eBay was fun!)

No comments: