Pages

Monday, May 28, 2007

Bring on the Heat




Memorial Day and the official start to summer. It's felt like summer here for about 2 months already. I just thought it was tough toting around that 9 pound baby before he arrived. You oughta see me trying to "wear" him in the sling or the Baby Bjorn. A necessity if I want free hands, but LORD IT'S HOT. I have to crank the air down to about 60 just to keep from passing out.

Speaking of passing out. This is true what I'm about to share. I had a dream last night that I was told I was being admitted to the hospital for two nights to feed Stuart. That insurance would pay for me to stay in the hospital just to feed him without being interrupted by toddlers crawling all over me. I was so excited. Then I woke up. I am considering going up to the ER though and passing out in the hopes that it might buy me at least a few hours in triage. Alone.

Anyway...here are a few pictures of William and Catherine at a little friend's birthday party a couple of weeks ago, having fun in the sun. I haven't taken pictures of Stuart since those two week pictures. Sad. Just sad. I'll try to get some pictures of him and post them before he grows a beard.

No comments: