Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Awww Foot





Thought I'd share a few of the happier scenes from the season....the kids' Christmas program, breakfast with Santa (and no there was NO WAY I was taking that "paaa" out of his mouth), baking goodies, roasting smores over the fire and singing Christmas carols 'round the tree holding hands.  No pictures of the snacks, smores and songfest?  Hmmm, musta gotten lost somewhere.

I've really tried to make some fun Christmas memories this year but Christmas is HERE.  And I'm not ready!  I need more time!  
 
My Granny used to say "aww foot" whenever she was over it.  Whatever it was.  And as for the busy-ness and madness that has taken over what should be a peaceful, restful season spending time with those you love most?  I say the same thing.

Granny had another great saying too ~ "I'm gonna whip your little hiney if you don't shape up!"  I use that one often too.  That's another post though....

I think tonight I'm going to finish wrapping gifts and decide that if it's not bought, baked or done after tonight, it's going in the "to be continued next year" file.

Can I get an amen?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN!! We've loved your latest blogs!

Kelly said...

Hmmm... I might have to take your advice of if it's not done today... too bad I planned for chocolate sugar scrub, cocoa mixes, and a chocolate cake between now and Christmas Eve!

We received your Christmas card today, the kids look great as always!

I hope you have had some time off to enjoy your kiddos!

Kelly