Anyway. She's registered, money paid, spot reserved, no refunds, leaving tomorrow, no turning back at this point. We were looking at the list of things to bring last night and we had this conversation:
Her: What if I don't like it?
Me: You will!
Her: But what if I don't?
Me: No chance. You will!
Her: (Clearly not pleased with my response) BUT WHAT IF I DON'T? Then what?
Me: Well. You'll just....you'll....well....I guess you'll start counting the days until you leave.
Her: What if I want to leave right after I get there?
Me: Well that would be bad because you'll have five days at that point to be miserable. Try to wait and be miserable closer to the end of the week, like maybe sometime Thursday afternoon. Then you'll have less than 24 hours. Friday morning misery would be even better.
Her: [blank stare]
I really don't know why they even try to talk to me.